Home Health Aide
Our Home Health Aide Training program is a certification training program that you can enroll for at Beyond Healthcare & Education, LLC. Trainees will have hands-on opportunities during clinical to apply what they learned in their training sessions.
The main function of the Home Health Aide is to assist the patient with Activities of Daily Living. We help our students get a comprehensive grasp of their future tasks as a care professional by covering these topics in the training:
- Communication Enhancement
- Safe Mobility Support for the Patient
- Body Mechanics and Human Anatomy
- CPR Training
- Infection Control Principles
- Safe Nursing Care Practices
- Assisting Patient with ADL (Activities of Daily Living)
- Monitoring Patient’s Vital Signs
To enroll in this program, please go to this online form.